Jorge Suárez-Menéndez, M.D.
Plastic Surgery Residency (Postdoctoral and fellowship)
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Maxillo Facial, Hand and Cosmetic Surgery
- Chief Resident of Plastic Surgery, The Christ Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
Surgery Residency (Postdoctoral)
- Shands Hospital, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Sloan Kettering Memorial Hospital, Cornell University, NY, NY
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Orlando, FL
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, FL
Medical School and Undergraduate University
- Doctor of Medicine, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, 1976
- Bachelor of Science Degree Biology and Chemistry, Valdosta State University, Valdosta, GA, 1972
- Bloomfield College, Bloomfield, NJ
- Plastic Surgeon in Private Practice, Miami, FL
- Past Chief of Plastic Surgery at Pan American Hospital, Miami, FL
- Past Chief of Plastic Surgery at Coral Gables Hospital, Coral Gables, FL
- Past Chief of Plastic Surgery at Hialeah Hospital, Hialeah, FL
- Past Chief of Plastic Surgery at Kendall Medical Center, Miami, FL
- Past Chairperson, Emergency Room Committee at Hialeah Hospital, Hialeah, FL
- Past Chairperson, Emergency Room Committee at AMI Kendall Regional Medical Center, Kendall, FL
- Past Committee Member of the Credentialing and By-Laws Committees at AMI Kendall Regional Medical Center, Kendall, FL
- Past Committee Member of the Credentialing and By-Laws Committees at Hialeah Hospital, Hialeah, FL
- Past Clinical Professor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Podiatry School at Barry University, Miami, FL
Professional Associations and Invitations
- Board Director, Medico De Familia, Published by the Interamerican College of Medicine of Surgeons
- Member of the Editorial Board, Plastic Surgery Section, Medico Interamericano, Spanish Medical Scientific Journal, U.S.A.
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- Cuban Society of Surgery (USA)
- International College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Published Articles in Reference and Non-reference Journals and Magazines
- Numerous Scholarly and Professional Publications
- Numerous Presentations of Professional Papers at Medical Conferences throughout the Nation and overseas
- Medical Advisor to the City of Miami, Mayors Office, March 2013
- Past Member of the Board of Director, The Trust Bank, Hialeah, Florida
- Past Member of the Board of Directors, Casino Español de la Habana, Inc., Miami, Florida
- Past Member of the Board of Directors, Spanish American League Against Discrimination (S.A.L.A.D.), Miami, Florida
- Past Member of the Board of Directors, Florida National Community College, Miami, Florida
- Past Vice Chairman, Hialeah Foundation, Hialeah, Florida, 1989-1999
- The Key to Miami Dade County, for contributions to the medical arts and science, helping
people in need and as ardent freedom fighter. October 1, 2010
- The FBI Citizen’s Academy Program 2007
- Consumer’ Research Council of America.
- Selected, America’s Top Plastic Surgeons 2006
- Business Advisory Council, National Republican Congressional Committee Recipient of the
2004 Businessman of the year Award
- Recipient of the 2005 Ronald Reagan Republican Gold Medal
- National Republican Congressional Committee Business Advisory Council member 1995-06
- F.B.I. Citizen Academy 2004 first graduating class
- F.B.I. Citizen Academy of South Florida Board Member
- National Leadership Award from the National Republican Congressional Committee
Physician of the Year 2003
- The National Republican Congressional Committee National Leadership Award, Co-Chairman
- Physician advisory Board 2001-2002
- Award in the Marine Core of South Florida in Recognition of Civil Excellence 1999-2000
- "Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals", 1999-2000
- International Man of the Year”, Oxford, England, 1998
- Packaging Awards Competition from the National Association of Container Distributors, Merit
Award for an Outstanding Package Design, 1998 and 2002.
- Proclamation from the City of Hialeah, Awarded by the Mayor of Hialeah, for the Superb+
Caliber of Plastic Surgery, Proclaiming the date of December 4, 1994, in Honor of Dr. Jorge
- Humanitarian and Medical Award given by the Joint Chief of Staff of El Salvador, 1992
- Humanitarian and Medical Award given by the Chief of the Military Air Force (F.A.S.), of El
- Dictionary of International Professionals, Oxford University, England, 1982
- Outstanding Young Men of America, 1981
- Magna Cum Laude, Valdosta State University
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society
- Sigma Delta Pi National Spanish Honor Society
- Bloomfield College Scholarship Key - 1969
- Miami International Cosmetic Laboratory, Inc. Founder.
- Mesuá Dermasystem, Formulation of an Anti-Aging cosmeceutical Skin Care Line of
Products. (Patent pending) Founder
- MedWell Foods, Inc. Vice President and Founder.
- Mesuá® Rx, nutraceutical line of products with pharmaceutical grade with patents Founder.
- Book - Spa Medicine: Your Gateway To The Ageless Zone, 2006.
Jorge Suaréz-Menéndez, M.D.
P. O. Box 143256,
Coral Gables,Fl 33114-3256
Phone-fax: (305) 400-8177
Doctor Jorge Suárez-Menéndez greeting the honorable Juan Carlos de Borbón, King of Spain and his wife Queen Sofia.
Dr. Jorge Suárez-Menéndez & Honorable Jeb Bush, Governor of the state of Florida.
Doctor Frank Farmer, Jr., president of the Florida Medical Association; Doctor Jorge Suárez-Menéndez and the Honorable Jeb Bush, Governor of the State of Florida.
José Bono Martinez, president of Castilla La Mancha, Spain and the Doctor Jorge Suárez-Menéndez.
Doctor Jorge Suárez-Menéndez, José María Aznar, President of Spain, Dr. Manuel Suárez-Menéndez and Laurentino Suárez (father of Dr.Jorge and Manuel Suárez-Menéndez).
Your Gateway to the
Click on the cover
to read excerpts
from this amazing book.
By following a daily routine
using the Mesuá® Rx nutraceuticals
program your body will
You will feel better thus
giving you the fuel you need
to make your days vibrant
or older Mesuá® Rx will make